- Each team shall provide a competent scorer and timekeeper.
- Do not enter coaches name in Stadium Scoring
- Each team is entitled to two time-outs per half.
- No time-outs allowed in the last 3 minutes of the first half.
- The clock will stop for all whistles during the last 2 minutes of the second half.
- This rule shall apply to all games EXCEPT grading games and finals.
- It shall apply to all age groups whenever one team has a lead of 20 points or more.
- Coaches do not have the option not to claim use of the rule if losing by 20 points or more.
3 point Line:
- The three-point rule does not apply for age groups U12 and lower, the EDJBA uses the old line.
Free Throw Line:
- The free throw line is advanced 1 metre for age groups under 12 and lower, except for under 8 and under 9 rookie players for whom the free throw line will be advanced by 1.8 metres.
- The following size basketball will be used:
Age Group Boys Girls Under 8 Size 5 Size 5 Under 9 Rookies Size 5 Size 5 Under 9 Other grades Size 6 Size 6 Under 10 to Under 14 (inclusive) Size 6 Size 6 Under 15 and older Size 7 Size 6
Seconds in the Key:
- The 3 second rule is changed to 5 seconds for age groups under 12 and lower.
- Teams shall be penalised 2 points for each player out of uniform (maximum of 10 pts per team). Shorts, singlet and numbers must be of uniform colour and not seriously faded. Number 00 is illegal and incur automatic uniform penalty from round three.
- When singlet clashes occur, the home team must change tops
|MEMBER CLUB||SINGLET COLOUR||NUMBER COLOUR|
|Bulleen (BT)||Royal Blue||Yellow|
|Coburg Lions (CL)||Grey||Green|
|Doreen (DOR)||Dark Blue||Yellow|
|Greenhills (GH)||Dark Green||Yellow|
|Koonung (KN)||Pale Blue||Black|
|Mill Park Titans (MPT)||Orange||Black|
|Park Orchards (PK)||Navy Blue||Red|
|Whitehorse (WHH)||Navy Blue||Orange|
|Worawa Aboriginal College (WAC)||Black||Yellow|